- Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/brazing
- No emitting of gases or toxins, No Lead content included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
Melting temperature: < 788°F (420°C)
>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Processing time: Within 24 hours
- Shipping time: Express Shipping(7-14 days)
- Over $29 Free Shipping
- Buy 2 Get Discount+Free shipping
OUR PROMISE TO YOU：
100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Secure Payments Via PayPal®
- SSL Certificates For 100% Security
All rights reserved, the pirate edition investigates necessarily
Limited sale 16.99$ Only Today!! Once We Reach 500 Unit Sales, We Will Be Increasing The Price Back up To $39.99