This is the right device for you!
Humidifier therapy adds moisture to the air to prevent dryness that can cause irritation in many parts of the body.
Humidifiers can be particularly effective for treating dryness of the skin, nose, throat, and lips.
They can also ease some of the symptoms caused by the flu or common cold.
On top of that, it can be used with Essential Oils by your choice which gives an incredible smell to the environment in which it is being used.
It can be used in different environments such as SPA, yoga, beauty salons, bedrooms, living rooms, conference rooms, offices, reception centres, pet rooms, toilets, baby rooms, hotels, hospitals and many more public and private places
Ways to connect:
- Phone Charger
- Power Bank
- Laptop USB Port
You can use the humidifier in just a few easy steps:
- Please use tap water only. Do not add distilled water or purified water.
- When you use the humidifier for the first time, take out the white filter and soak both ends in water for 2 minutes.
- Add 220ML water to the water tank.
- (Optional) Add 1-2 drops of essential oil for aroma. Please clean the water tank and the filter after use to avoid corrosion by the essential oil.
- Connect the power supply using the USB cable
- Click the power button (Spray default timer 4 working hours)
- Press and hold the switch for 3 seconds to fix the LED light color. Press and hold for 3 seconds again to turn off the LED light. (The default time is to turn off the lights automatically after 1 hour.)
For a Video Tutorial Click Here
USB Portable Humidifier (Essential Oil Diffuser)
Water Tank: 220ML
Color: White and Pink
Material: Plastic (ABS+PP)