No Expensive Equipment Required For Welding!
Do you want an easy and fast way of welding aluminum?
The Easy Welding Rod is a high-quality special Aluminum-alloy rod used to weld/braze primarily Aluminum and Aluminum alloys but can be also used to braze any other non-magnetic metals except for stainless steel. Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal or no distortion to the parent material.
- Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/brazing
- No emitting of gases or toxins, No Lead content included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
Melting temperature: < 788°F (420°C)
Outer diameter: approx1.6mm / approx2.0mm