The Minimal Path Floor Mould fulfills your dream of designing your own patio or path and then make it a reality. No special skills are needed to use this tool. The unique stone mold is designed to let you easily create straight paths and square patios as well as angles, circles and wide pavement. DIY plastic concrete mold is laying out the effect posted up like blocks of stones, perfect to create a style of their own garden path. The mold is easy to clean and takes up little space so you can easily add to your patio or create a new matching path.
Minimal Path Floor Mould is a paving mold used to make a cement (or red mud) garden path. It consists of irregular holes, which can fill the cement slurry in the mold, and then smooth the upper part by hand. When dry, take out the loading mold and sprinkle the stone sand (or plant the grass) in the gap.
It is a reusable plastic mold for creating patterned walks, path, patios.
Great for paving patios, paths, courtyards, walkways, pave driveways, etc.
Help you to decorate your backyard landscaping.
Use heavy-duty plastic mold that turns a little pre-mixed concrete into a concrete garden stepping stones for easiest access way to your garden.
Keep the beauty and health of your plant by using garden steppingstones as your pathway.
How To Use This Concrete Paver Mold To Build The Pathways:
1. Mix cement with water, according to package directions. When ready to use, the concrete will be the consistency of oatmeal and thick enough to hold an edge when you slice into it with a shovel.
2. Fill the paver mold, scooping the concrete in with a shovel and making sure to fill each area.
3. Using rubber gloves, spread the concrete around the mold, filling in any gaps or low points. Tap the mold with your hand to eliminate any air bubbles.
4. Following the contours of the mold, smooth out the concrete, wiping away any excess.
5. Allow the concrete to set for a maximum of five minutes, then carefully remove the mold. For the next stretch, rotate the mold a quarter-turn and place it beside the paver just completed, angling slightly if you're creating a curving pathway.
6. After letting the concrete cure overnight, fill the cracks with dirt and wash away any excess. Wet the ground around the newly formed pavers to help them settle.
Material: PP Resin.
1x Plastic Path Maker
*Expedited shipping available at checkout. Tracking numbers will be generated to most destination countries and provided upon request. Insured shipping included. We only carry a limited supply. If you see a "No Items" note at checkout, send us a note and we will notify you whenever we get more in stock.
To better flooring,
~The Trenpid Team ;)