Need to fix something but your screwdriver does not reach? We have the product that will solve your problem: Universal Flexible Extender for Drills reaches all corners!
Simply insert the tips into the Universal Flexible Extender for Drills and work in more difficult areas. It folds and rotates in any direction . The drill shaft is made of high carbon steel , very practical and durable to use.
Rod : 6.35 mm (1/4 inch)
hexagonal head : 6.35mm (1/4 inch)
Length : 29.9 cm (11.8 in)
How to use:
- Extend the reach of your screwdriver / drill with this flexible 29.9 cm shaft.
- It easily reaches screws that are almost impossible for a common screwdriver, like screws a few inches from the wall.
- Compatible with small wrenches / wireless screwdrivers / low speed manual drills / pneumatic screwdrivers / torque drills / electric screwdrivers.
Insert the Universal Flexible Extender for Drills into the electric drill in the same way as you would the standard drill.
- Insert one of the magnetic ends at the end of the extension.
- Hold the screw at the top of the tip and press it down onto the surface where you need the screw to be inserted. Connect the screwdriver so the tip also rotates.